It is the ultraviolet barrier adhesive wet dressing of the polyurethane film which is coated with the yellowish adhesive on one side.
Efficacy · Effect
It is used for scars, pressure ulcers and second degree burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions with few or no exudates and protects the wounds.
- It is a hydrocolloid dressing material with ultraviolet (UV) blocking function.
- UV Protection Factor UPF 50+ (98% UV Protection)
Notes and Prohibition
- This product is sterilized disposable product, so reuse is prohibited.
- After opening the package, discard the stored product even if it is not used.
- Do not use for infected wounds (wounds with redness, congestion, fever, edema, etc.).
- This product is not used for patients with inappropriate medical factors.
- Do not use for scratches on third degree burns.
- Hydrocolloid-sensitive patients are not used.
- If you have an infection or wound healing disability, consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using.
- If itching (flushing, inflammation), softening (skin bleaching), allergic reaction, etc., please consult your doctor.
- If there is a change in the color or smell of the wound, do not use it and follow the instructions of your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use disinfectant such as ointment, cream or iodine solution for wound healing with this product.
- When using scissors, clean the scissors with alcohol and use them.
- When using tweezers, clean the tweezers with alcohol before use.