10 x 10 x 0.2(cm) / 5 x 20 x 0.5 (cm)
10 x 10 x 0.5(cm) / 10 x 20 x 0.5 (cm)
10 x 20 x 0.2(cm) / 20 x 20 x 0.5 (cm)
35 x 50 x 0.5(cm) / 30 x 100 x 0.5 (cm)
- Unlike conventional alginate dressing, there is no residue left, so it is easy to replace.
- Unlike gauze, it does not damage new born tissue, and it does not hurt when exchanged to wound such as burn and skin donor site, and shortens wound healing period.
- Sodium Alginate has a hemostatic effect and absorbs more exudate than conventional foam dressing.
- Hypoallergenic and breathable, it has excellent adhesion and reduces pain.
It is a rectangular or square dressing material with light yellow or translucent polyurethane film attached to light yellow or milky hydrophilic polyurethane foam.
Used for dressings of lower leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, and surgical wounds. (Surgical wounds are scars such as abrasions, burns, bruises, surgical windows, and pressure ulcers.)
Precautions for use
This quasi-drug can be used in combination with an oxidizing agent such as Hydrochlorite solution (Eusol etc.) or hydrogen peroxide Be careful Because the filler may be destroyed.
[Notes and warnings]
- This product is prohibited to use for medical purposes and other purposes.
- Since this product is sterilized, pay attention to the contamination of the contact area of the affected area and use immediately after opening.
- Do not use if you have an allergic reaction or sensitive skin or skin disease. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use pasteurizers or poultices that have excessive irritation.
- Do not use for cut wound.
- Do not use on patients with diabetes or blood circulation impairment and patients with easy-to-wear skin.
- If the patient is not healed, or if enlargement, swelling, pain, bleeding or smell increases, discontinue use and promptly seek medical advice as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product is disposable, please do not disinfected.
- Keep out of reach of infants and toddlers.
- Please be careful when opening the package
How to Storage
- Avoid high temperature and high humidity and store at room temperature (1 ~ 30 C).
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a clean place.