10 x 10 x 0.5cm
10 x 20 x 0.5cm
20 x 20 x 0.5cm
30 x 55 x 0.5cm
This product is a foam dressing that is applied to wounds that exudate such as abrasions, burns (1st to 2nd degree), pressure sores, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, donor wounds, and wounds from general surgical operations to prevent exudate absorption and contamination. It is used for protection and secondary healing purposes.
How to use
1) As this product is a disposable product, reuse is prohibited.
2) Do not re-sterilize this product before use.
3) Do not use on infected wounds (wounds with redness, pus, fever, swelling, strong odor, and abnormalities such as discharge of pus), or use after removing the cause.
4) Applying this product to the wound area of third degree burns is checked by the doctor under evaluation.
5) Do not use this product for patients with medical factors that are not suitable for use.
6) This product should not be used together with Hydrochlorite solution (Eusol, etc.) or oxidizing agent such as hydrogen peroxide solution.
7) This product should not be used in combination with other wound care products without consulting a healthcare professional.
B. General precautions
1) This product is sterilized and used immediately after opening.
2) Do not use products that have expired.
3) If the pouch packaging of the product is damaged before use, discard it without use.
4) Sterilization is not guaranteed for products with damaged pouch packaging and products stored after opening.
5) Keep out of reach of children.
C. Application precautions
1) Use after thoroughly washing the affected area (washing with physiological saline, etc.).
2) This product is sterilized and should be used with care not to contaminate the wound contact surface.
3) In the case of severe bleeding, use after hemostasis.
D. Side Effects
1) Prohibit use of this product if hypersensitivity reactions (rash, fever, hives, itching, allergy, edema) or infectious symptoms (redness, swelling, pain, heat sensation, severe odor and discharge of pus, etc.) appear while using this product, Follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
3 years from date of manufacture
1) Avoid high temperature and humidity, and store at room temperature (1~30℃).
2) Avoid direct sunlight and store in a clean place.