- Product classification
- Medical supplies
- 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 0.2cm / 10cm x 10cm x 0.2cm
9cm x 15cm x 0.2cm / 9cm x 25cm x 0.2cm
- Absorption and fixation of secretions such as wound
- - It is a border type self-adhesive dressing material with soft silicone adhesive applied to polyurethane foam containing alginate components.
- Can be fixed without secondary dressing and excellent usability.
- Silicone has excellent durability, so adhesion can be maintained for a long time until the dressing is removed or replaced.
- When dressing is removed or replaced, it gently drops from the wound area and minimizes patients pain.
- It is excellent in waterproof property and prevents secondary infection from bacteria causing infection.
Precautions for use
Caution should be exercised when using this quasi-drug in combination with oxidizing agents such as Hydrochlorite solution (Eusol etc.) or hydrogen peroxide water, since the foamable filler may be destroyed.
[Notes and warnings]
- This product is prohibited to use for medical purposes and other purposes.
- Since this product is sterilized, pay attention to the contamination of the contact area of the affected area and use immediately after opening.
- In case of severe bleeding, use sterilized gauze or teraflop for hemostasis.
- If you have an allergic reaction or have irritable skin or skin disease, be sure to follow the directions of your doctor and pharmacist.
- If the wound does not heal, or enlargement, edema, pain, bleeding or odor is increased, consult a healthcare professional immediately.
How to Storage
- - Avoid high temperature and high humidity and store at room temperature (1 ~ 30 C).
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a clean place.
Date of use
- 36 months from date of manufacture