- Medical Device
Product license No.
- 10 x 10cm
20 x 20cm
- Intended Use
- This product is used for wounds with little or moderate exudate such as skin abrasions, mild burns, pressure sores, lower extremity ulcers, donor wounds, and wounds from general surgical operations.
How to use
1. Preparations before use
1) Check the expiration date of the product.
2) Be sure to read the user manual before use.
3) Wash your hands thoroughly before using the product.
4) Check that the packaging of the product is not damaged.
5) Since this product is supplied in a sterilized state, there is no packaging damage or deterioration, and only sterilized products whose expiration date has not passed are used.
2. How to use
1) Rinse the wound thoroughly with running water or saline and remove the water completely.
2) Select the appropriate size and shape of dressing for the wound to be treated.
3) Peel off the release layer and stick the adhesive side flat on the wounded area.
4) Press the product by hand to make sure it is in place.
5) Finish with medical tape, secondary dressing, etc. if necessary.
6) When exudate is absorbed and swells to the edge of the product, replace it.
7) The replacement cycle of this product is determined by the condition of the wound or the amount of exudate. If the exudate reaches the edge of the product or the tip of the product is about to peel off, replace the product.
8) When replacing, gently remove the dressing from the wound by pressing on the skin with one hand and slowly lifting the edge of the dressing with the other hand.
3. How to store after use
1) As this product is a sterilized disposable product, reuse is prohibited.
1) As this product is a disposable product, reuse is prohibited.
2) Do not re-sterilize this product before use.
3) Do not use on infected wounds (wounds with redness, pus, fever, swelling, strong odor, and abnormalities such as discharge of pus), or use after removing the cause.
4) Do not use for third-degree burns.
5) Do not use this product for patients with medical factors that are not suitable for use.
6) Do not use in patients sensitive to hydrocolloids.
7) This product should not be used together with other wound care products without consulting a medical professional.
B. General precautions
1) This product is sterilized and used immediately after opening.
2) Do not use products that have expired.
3) If the pouch packaging of the product is damaged before use, discard it without use.
4) Sterilization is not guaranteed for products with damaged pouch packaging and products stored after opening.
5) Keep out of reach of children.
C. Application precautions
1) Use after thoroughly washing the affected area (washing with physiological saline, etc.).
2) This product is sterilized and should be used with care not to contaminate the wound contact surface.
3) In the case of severe bleeding, use after hemostasis.
D. Side Effects
1) Prohibit use of this product if hypersensitivity reactions (rash, fever, hives, itching, allergy, edema) or infectious symptoms (redness, swelling, pain, heat sensation, severe odor and discharge of pus, etc.) appear while using this product, Follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- 3 years from date of manufacture
- 1) Avoid direct sunlight and high humidity, and store at room temperature (1~30℃).
2) Keep out of reach of infants and young children.