- Product classification
- medical appliances
- 5cm x 6cm / 3.5cm x 15cm / 12cm x 15cm
28cm x 40cm
- Purpose of use
- Adhesive, transparent film-like covering material used for protection of wounds with low effusion
- This product is a sticky wound dressing material used to manage hypertrophic scars and keloid scars and acne scars. It is composed of polyurethane film and silicone sheet.
- - Use biocompatible polymer material to minimize scarring by creating constant pressure and wet environment on the scar area.
- After use, it can be reused by washing it with water. It has excellent durability and does not significantly deteriorate the products functionality even after cleaning.
- It is used for prevention and management of hypertrophic or keloid scars which are red or black due to surgery, accident, cutting, burns and trauma, and scar management after thyroid and caesarean section.
Precautions for use
- Do not use for wound that does not heal.
- Do not use while acne, infected wounds and wounds are healed.
- Do not use while a wound has a scab or a surgical suture.
- Depending on the condition of the patient, scarring or rashes, rashes or urticaria may develop around the scar. It is usually caused by neglecting the sanitary control of the sheet or by pulling the sheet too far. In such cases, limit the treatment of the sheet to 12 hours, and consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- he poor air permeability of the sheet can cause itching and side effects that can weaken the skins surface.
- Sweaty areas should be cleaned more frequently to maintain optimal conditions.
- To prevent skin rash and itching, the product should be washed more than twice daily.
- When cleaning the product, use a detergent with little irritation and dry it at room temperature.
- Do not use with ointment, cosmetics or other skin care products.
- Please use caution because infants younger than 3 years may swallow. Do not leave the product around pets.
How to Storage
- - Avoid high temperature and high humidity and store at room temperature (1 ~ 30 C).
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a clean place.
Date of use
- 36 months from date of manufacture