- Product classification
- medical appliances
- 15g / 30g / 50g / 120g
- Purpose of use
- Used for the protection of wounds for the purpose of managing old or new scars and keloid scars resulting from general surgery, trauma, burns, etc.
- This product is a transparent silicone gel applied to the scar area to help manage thickened scars and keloid scars caused by burns, general surgery, trauma, etc., rather than open wound areas.
- - It is applied silicone gel dressing material to the scar, and silicone film is formed to create the environment suitable for the improvement of the scar.
- It is aesthetically pleasing because it is not visually visible after applying it to the scar with a transparent property.
- Containing vegetable squalane: Helps improve scars by improving the moisture retention.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidants prevent oxidation of scars.
Precautions for use
- Do not use on open wound, but only on scar.
- Do not use it while the wound has a scab or a surgical suture.
- The mucous membrane should not be used near the eyes.
- Do not use other skin remedy or skin care products on scars.
- Do not use old products.
[Use for pregnant women, lactating women, pregnant women, newborn babies, infants, children, elderly people ]
Do not use if there is a possibility that the patient may cause side effects.
- Before use, check whether the product is damaged. Do not use if product damage is confirmed.
- Do not use on open wounds, but only on clean, dry scars.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature (1 ~ 30 C).
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if skin irritation, irritation or other adverse reactions occur infrequently.
- It should not be used on open wound.
How to Storage
- Avoid high temperature and high humidity and store at room temperature (1 ~ 30 °C). Avoid direct sunlight and store in a clean place.
Date of use
- 36 months from date of manufacture