Sol Sol Plus
- Product classification
- 10cm x 10cm, 스팟 51알 / 17알
Place of sale
- It is the ultraviolet barrier adhesive wetting band of the polyurethane film which one side is coated with the yellowish adhesive.
- It is used for wound, pressure sores, duodenal lesions, donor sites, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions, and protects and heals wounds.
- - It is a hydrocolloid dressing material with ultraviolet (UV) blocking function.
- UV Protection Factor UPF 50+ (98% UV Protection)
Notes and Prohibition
- Do not use for infected wounds (wounds with redness, congestion, fever, edema, etc.).
- Do not use this product on patients with inappropriate medical conditions.
- It is not used for wound of third degree burn.
- Hydrocolloid-sensitive patients are not used.
- If you have an infection or wound healing disability, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
- Itching (redness, inflammation). If you notice softening (skin bleaching), allergic reactions, etc., consult a specialist.
- If there is a change in the color or smell of the wound, do not use it and follow the instructions of your doctor or pharmacist to get appropriate treatment.
- Do not use disinfectant such as ointment, cream or iodine solution with this product.
- Keep out of reach of infants and toddlers.
- If you use scissors, clean the scissors with alcohol, then use it.