- 5.5 x 6.5cm (3 x 4 x 0.2cm)
7.5 x 7.5cm (5 x 5 x 0.2cm)
9 x 15cm (5 x 10 x 0.2cm)
9 x 25cm (5 x 20 x 0.2cm)
10 x 10cm (6.5 x 6.5 x 0.2cm)
- absorption and protection of secretions from wounds and affected areas
- Wash the affected area (washing with physiological saline, etc.) and attach the wound contact surface of the pad in direct contact with the affected area. Change the dressing if the secretions are excessively absorbed.
- If this product is used together with a hydrochlorite solution (Eusol, etc.) or an oxidizing agent such as hydrogen peroxide, the foaming filler may be destroyed.
- 36 months from date of manufacture
- Store at room temperature (1~30℃), airtight container