Meditouch H Heel
- Absorption and protection of secretions from wounds and affected areas
- Apply 1 sheet to the affected area once or several times a day.
Peel off the release paper depending on the wound area and attach the adhesive surface to the wound area flat.
- In addition to infection, if you have a wound healing disorder such as diabetes, consult your doctor before use.
It cannot be used on infected wounds.
Consult your doctor in the following cases.
-When the wound shows signs of infection (severe redness, fever, swelling, or pain)
-When wound healing does not start within 4 days
Storage and management method
1. This product is a single-use product and its reuse is prohibited.
2. Avoid high temperature and humidity, and store at room temperature.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Avoid direct sunlight and store in a clean place.
- 3 years from date of manufacture
- Store at room temperature (1~30℃), airtight container