Sol Sol Plus Foam
- 10 x 10 x 0.2cm (Cover sheet 15 x 20cm)
- Used for dressings for lower extremity ulcers, pressure sores and surgical wounds.
- After washing the affected area (washing with physiological saline, etc.), attach the pad so that the wound contact layer (light yellow or milky white layer) comes into direct contact with the affected area, and then cut the separately attached support to the size. After that, remove the backing paper and attach it to the pad without tension. If the exudate is excessively absorbed, change the dressing.
- When using the pad with an oxidizing agent such as hydrochlorite solution (Eusol, etc.) or hydrogen peroxide, be careful as the foaming filler may be destroyed.
After checking the attachment site for foreign substances, if skin hypersensitivity symptoms appear, stop using the support immediately. Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry, cool place.
- 3 years from date of manufacture
- Store at room temperature (1~30℃), airtight container