- Medical Device
Product license No.
- Dressing, secondardytreatment, high-absorbent,foam/sheet/liquid/powder
- 10 x 10 x 0.2cm
10 x 10 x 0.5cm
10 x 20 x 0.2cm
10 x 20 x 0.5cm
20 x 20 x 0.2cm
20 x 20 x 0.5cm
30 x 100 x 0.2cm
30 x 100 x 0.5cm
35 x 150 x 0.2cm
35 x 150 x 0.5cm
35 x 50 x 0.2cm
35 x 50 x 0.5cm
40 x 70 x 0.5cm
40 x 130 x 0.5cm
- Intended Use
- This product is a polyurethane foam dressing for cuts, scrapes, abrasions, burns, surgical wounds, bedsores, diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, and donor sites. It is applied to wounds with a lot of exudate, such as donor sites and surgically dehisced wounds, to prevent contamination, protect, maintain a moist environment, and use it for secondary healing purposes.
How to use
1. Preparation before use
1) Check the usage period of the product.
2) Be sure to read the user manual before use.
3) Wash your hands thoroughly before using the product.
4) Check that the packaging of the product is not damaged.
5) As this product is supplied in a sterilized state, there is no packaging damage or deterioration, and only sterilized products that have not passed the use period are used.
2. How to use
1) Thoroughly wash the wounded area with running water or saline and remove the water completely. However, if a disinfectant solution is used on an infected wound, wash it with sterile physiological saline so that the disinfectant solution is not left behind.
2) Select the appropriate size and shape of dressing for the wound to be treated.
3) Peel off the release paper and stick it flat on the wounded area.
4) Press the product by hand to make sure it is in place.
5) The replacement cycle of this product is determined by the condition of the wound or the amount of exudate. If there is a lot of exudate and leakage is expected, replace it frequently.
6) Finish with medical tape or secondary dressing for more secure attachment.
3. How to store after use
1) As this product is a sterilized disposable product, reuse is prohibited.
1) As this product is a disposable product, reuse is prohibited.
2) Do not re-sterilize this product.
3) Do not use on infected wounds (wounds that are red, have pus, have fever, or have abnormalities such as swelling, strong odor, and discharge of pus) or use after removing the cause.
4) Applying this product to the wound area of third degree burns is checked by the doctor under evaluation.
5) Do not use this product for patients with medical factors that are not suitable for use.
6) This product should not be used together with Hydrochlorite solution (Eusol, etc.) or oxidizing agent such as hydrogen peroxide solution.
7) This product should not be used in combination with other wound care products without consulting a healthcare professional.
8) Patients sensitive to silver should not use it.
B. General precautions
1) This product is sterilized and used immediately after opening.
2) Do not use products that have expired.
3) If the pouch packaging of the product is damaged before use, discard it without use.
4) Sterilization is not guaranteed for products with damaged pouch packaging and products stored after opening.
5) Keep out of reach of children.
C. Precautions for application
1) Use after thoroughly washing the affected area (washing with physiological saline, etc.).
2) This product is sterilized and should be used with care not to contaminate the wound contact surface.
3) In the case of severe bleeding, use after hemostasis.
4) If the wound contact surface is exposed to air after opening the package, the color may change, but there is no problem in using the product.
D. Side Effect
1) If hypersensitivity reaction (rash, fever, hives, itching, allergy, edema) or infectious symptoms (redness, swelling, pain, heat sensation, severe odor and discharge of pus, etc.) Or as directed by your pharmacist.
- 3 years from date of manufacture
- 1) Avoid high temperature and high humidity and store at room temperature (1~30℃).
2) Avoid direct sunlight and store in a clean place.