Medisorb Net Finger
- 3.5 x 11 x 0.2cm
4.0 x 11 x 0.2cm
- Absorption and protection of secretions from wounds
- Wash the affected area (washing with saline, etc.) and attach the wound contact layer in direct contact with the affected area. Change the dressing if the secretions are excessively absorbed.
- If this quasi-drug is used together with a hydrochlorite solution (Eusol, etc.) or an oxidizing agent such as hydrogen peroxide, be careful as the foaming filler may be destroyed.
- 36 months from date of manufacture
- Store at room temperature (1~30℃), airtight container